Saturday, February 14, 2009

Jonas Brothers,Miley Cyrus, More Share Their Valentine Plans

Demi Lovato
Demi Lovato is reportedly currently single and admits that for her usually, Valentine's Day is usually a family affair. "One of my favorite memories was Valentine's Day with my family," Demi told Tigerbeat. "Valentine's day is my stepdad's birthday, and that day it was the only thing we were celebrating. We had a family friends come over and they brought every girl."

Selena Gomez
Selena Gomez, who most recently had been linked to Jonas Brother Nick, shared her favorite date of all time. "The best date I've been on is when someone took me out and we had dinner on the beach," she told PopStar magazine. "It was gorgeous and it was nighttime and it was very sweet and very nice. We went walking on the beach afterward and we ending up dancing. It was very cheesy-romantic but I love it! It was awesome."

Kelly Blatz
The newest Disney star of the show "Aaron Stone" revealed to MTV News that since he's single these days (he used to date "Gossip Girl" star Blake Lively), he may take a play out of the Jonas Brothers playbook and spend the day with his mom. "Maybe I'll go on a date with mom or grandma, take them to TGI Friday's, maybe Sizzler — that's if I have the dough for Sizzler."David Henrie

Selena's "Wizards of Waverly Place" co-star finds himself back on the market after he broke up with "Privileged" star Lucy Hale. "I broke that off. It's all good. Long story short, it wasn't working," he told MTV News. But, no worries, he's got a plan to help himself find a new valentine and it includes his friend, Joe Jonas. "He's Joe Jonas so he doesn't really need to do much to get girls. He's a pretty good wing man!"

No comments:

Post a Comment